Published Permissions

Monday 27 February 2017

Five Christmas cards for February!!






Good morning to you!

Well, keeping with my New Years Resolution of 5 Christmas cards a month - as promised, here is February's offering!

Now, although each of these cards is slightly different, in order for me to churn out five cards each month they do have to be pretty much a batch make so I'm happy that although they are very similar, each one is very slightly different.

I can't really do a step by step covering all five cards so I've taken individual photo's for you of each of them below:-










The adorable little robin on his branch and the sentiment are by Sheena Douglass and I've added some snow on to that branch for him to sit in. All cards have been coloured with the help of Aqua Markers and distress ink and matted and layered in various coordinating coloured card stock.

There, that's 10 done now - Month 2 - mission complete!!!

I'll be back towards the end of next month with my offering of Christmas card makes for March.

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne x




1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful Christmas cards Leanne and well done you for getting ahead with them. I especially like the Robin and the Holly stamps and I love the sentiment in the Old English font. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete